Complete Fertility Care & IVF Center in Dehradun
IVF India Care is considered to be one of the best IVF centers in Dehradun, offering complete infertility treatment since 2008 under the leadership of renowned Gynecologist and IVF specialist Dr Sumita Prabhakar. Due to advances in fertility treatments pioneered by IVF India Care, we are able to offer our patients more efficient and economic care. Explore our history and review our IVF success rates. You can reach to us at Room no. 104 CMI Hospital, Haridwar Road in Dehradun.
We’ve successfully helped thousands
of hopeful couples just like you.
Request your free consultation on infertility and test tube baby
What you can expect from your very first consultation with us:
- An informative discussion for you and your partner with Dr Sumita Prabhakar, our Medical Director.
- Our patient-first approach. We take the time to listen to patient history and fertility journey so far.
- A personalized fertility plan that’s crafted to your needs and maximizes your chances.
- The privacy, convenience and technological benefits.
Many happy parents have told us they felt more at ease and in control of their IVF journey with our consultative approach.
We respect your privacy.
Your fertility journey is
in good hands
About Your Doctor (Infertility Specialist)
Dr. Sumita Prabhakar, MBBS, MD, MRCOG (London)
- Trained in U.K., Singapore & Malaysia for Infertility treatment.
- Head of Gynecology at CMI Hospital
- Fertility and reproductive medicine specialist for over a one and a half decade.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, London UK
- Former President of the Dehradun chapter of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India.
IVF India CARE reviews on Google
IVF Success Rates
IVF India CARE Fertility Center philosophy is to treat all patients with the goal to succeed. After discussing your personal history and performing tests, we provide clear and realistic information about your individual chances of fertility success. We do not reject patients with a low likelihood of success such as low responders or older women.
At IVF India CARE Fertility Center, our IVF success rates are a testament to our expertise and upholding of high standards in the field of fertility treatment, clinical embryology and laboratory technology. We pride ourselves in continually striving to improve by familiarising ourselves with more advanced in vitro fertilization (IVF) techniques.
Our Philosophy of Care
At IVF India CARE (Fertility Centre) in Dehradun, we will be with you at every exciting step of your momentous journey to parenthood. From the moment you start down the road to bringing new life into the world, we provide only the best care while doing our utmost to minimise stress for you and your loved ones. As our patient, you become a part of a team dedicated to helping you achieve your dream of having a baby. We will work with you to create a customized treatment plan and provide the most advanced reproductive medical services performed by our experienced team of doctors who are supported by dedicated and compassionate staff. We believe that we are all in this together and will guide and support you through every step of your journey to parenthood.
Full Service Fertility Center
The same high standard of care
for both you and your embryos
- Faster test processing times
- A single convenient place for your treatments, consults and tests
- Our in-house embryologists personally care for your eggs and embryos
- Our technology and medical protocols improve your chances of conceiving
Custom Fertility Planning
When we begin
We make sure you’re comfortable and, together, work out a personalized IVF plan just for you.
Adaptive and Optimized Treatment
During your IVF treatment
- Throughout ovarian stimulation, we actively monitor and adjust your hormone levels and medication.This maximizes the number of eggs we can collect.
- Your eggs are retrieved and fertilized in our in-house lab, giving us full control of the process.
- Together, we decide which embryo to transfer in order to maximize your chances of a successful pregnancy and a happy, healthy baby.
Supported Fertility Journey
After your embryo is transferred
- A pregnancy test is conducted about 2 weeks later.
- Some couples succeed with their first IVF cycle. Congratulations! As your OBGYN, we’ll be with you during your entire pregnancy.
- It’s also common to require more than one cycle. Throughout this journey, we will be here to advise, support and encourage you.